Thursday, October 25, 2007

HELLOS!!!
I'm in school now~~ hahas~=D
I just bought a JJLin puzzle on Tuesday~MUAHAHAS~!!!!!
So FUN doing the puzzle~!!!1000pieces~OMG!!but easy to fix lah~i manage to finish until the top of the picture~YAY!!!Later go home the i continue the bottom part~0.0
Yesterday we get to know our overall~!!nn I AM VERY HAPPY~!!!HAHAS~!!=D
i got 74.8 and was in the 5th position in school~AMAZING but TRUE~!lols~!!my chance in getting to my favourite class is very big wors~!!=DNah~!im not trying to boast okkay~~~im jus really very happy~=DSo SORRY if i offend anyone >.<~~~!!!
Anyways~now in the rainforest lab~me n ZOEY singing FA XIAN AI~!!!nn i enjoy it very very much~~LOL!!!=D
and im now freezing cold~~!!!cos of the air-con~!!brrr~!!!this morning i was having a cold~~~!!!not feeling too well~but now SUPER ACTIVE~~~!!!HAHAHA!!funny rytes??ain't i SUPER?hahahahahahahahahahahas~~~=D
I like the advertisement on JJ nn Jin Sha on cornetto royale ice-cream~don't ue think they are cute nn kind of romance in them~~??=D
alright~!!got to go recess now ~~!!byebye~~!!!=D

No comments: