Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Complains is all you know.
I've never seen a guy as childish as you.
Maybe i should say you're a kid.
You complain to the people who you used to say them bad, careless.
How dumb can a person be?
To complain to those people, maybe you're like a shit too.
As her best friend in the past, you shouldnt say all the bad things behind her back.
It doesnt make you sounds like your a best friend.
People will still avoid you, be fake to you. Trust me.
I hate people like you.
Those who have helped you, you say they are fake.
What about you? how real are you to call others fake, idiots!
I dont care about those particular people, I dont wanna care about you anymore.
You better dont come into our clique. YES! our clique, fcuk off.
I dont need a backstabber like you.
You think you very smart? Pls grow up seriously.
Stop being a gay!

No comments: