HELLO PEOPLE! :)
I have a great news to announce. AND it is... Ive been selected to be an Orientation Student Leader(OSL) for 2012 :D
So happy? Yeah! :D
but i feel abit weird without my best friend cuz we planned to go in together...
well, anyways, im looking forward to the trainings which will be held in Jan 2012.
Luckily I got Alicia, Wan Tian, Hui Yi and the rest... but I still miss Ziqi cuz things will be much funnier:D
Well, since everything is decided, I shall enjoy what's given to me. Ziqi will also be going to her Sarawak trip and wish that she will enjoy her trip :D
Actually, ive thought of a way to let ziqi join in since she also have the white leader polo tee xD
HAHAHA. ok, my thoughts ran wild again.
anyways, All the best to prepare for our As, to those who get promoted, lets work hard for this last year's of ours. :)
Thanks for the memories of 2011, with ups and downs.
ALL the best with loves.
TIME FOR REVISION :D
No comments:
Post a Comment