Saturday, December 31, 2011
New year's eve
OMG. Hello everyone. Don't you think time is passing way too fast? It's the last day of 2011. Well, it has been a wonderful year for me. Let me sum up the reasons: - Prom night 2011. -18th Bdae with my cousins -successfully get promoted to J2 and got myself into OSL next year. -Zoo trip FINALLY(21st Dec 2011), thanks to my dear sweeties : Ziqi, Melissa and Waihan ( cuz I really thought I have to postponed agn) -Bursary award. -Meet up with my dearies plus friends during the hols: Ziqi, Fiona, Ting Xuan, Li Hsien, Joanne, Soh Woon, Melissa, Waihan, Hui min and Chloe. -Went sembawang teoheng like finally. -Had lots of fun at somerset and orchard area, plus bugis, 112 katong. -Went far east and tried their Thai food. I'm really glad for all the fun moments spent with my sisters. Esp Ziqi, Sohwoon, Fiona and Joanne. Studying session was fun at amk library with Ziqi, spam almost every week to go there. HAHAHA. Loving the cafe over there too. :D. Thanks for the nice weather on the day I went to the zoo, it was pouring that whole week except wed :p Heehee! Love you weather :). I don't know what to say but feel loved from my friends and I love them too for being so sweet. :) Though there are some disputes in my friendships and some probs from tigress here and there, still have many thanks for everything in 2011. Thanks for having supportive friends <3 all these are said from my heart. :') and here, I officially end my JC1 and SP life. I will definitely miss everything. Although I will be in a different class with my favourite study group members aka sisters Lihsien and Ziqi, I hope we will still mug like this year, lets strive for our best to score the 75 points Tgt and get into the same uni. Best friends can't be separated right? HAHAHA. I love them <3 (so, I'll still find them) :D Ohkay. Next, I'll be sharing some photos. Heehee. Imma a happy lady this year. But, i believe next year will be even better, though stress but it's graduation :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment