Saturday, January 07, 2012
7th Jan 2012
I'm shall try to relax and have fun during orientation. Feeling the heat before sch starts. How fun is that. HAHAHA. Ok. I had my 1st training camp today, well, we reported at 7.30am and ends around 3.30pm. We prepared dances, house cheers and had discussions abt the designs of our cue cards. The ice breaker part was funny, cuz they randomly grouped us which somehow made us a loner. ;) but, things started to get better as he OGLs moved into their houses. As for the GFs, they were instructed to meet in the LTs.This year, the GFs will be in charge of open house. Heehee! Yeah. There are just so much but I can't say here, SECRETS within the group. :)) Ohya. We went to hougang mall to have our lunch during break time, as in with our friends. Alright, I think thts abt it for my first training. :) sch is starting soon in abt 1 days time. HAHAHA. Still feeling weird but thts ok. I can survive. :) special note to Ziqi: I will continue to stalk you. :)) if you miss someone, add him/her back to fb. HAHAHA. If you feel like. ^O^ Ohkay, I think thts all. Off to do my maths. GOODLUCK MY FRIENDS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment