Hi guys! 70 days to the big day.THATS IT! :) Prelims was ... well, a wake up call for me. Thankful for everything thats arnd me. Thanks for friends who knew things but chose to hide it from me. Someone told me that everything happens for a reason, there's always 2 sides to a story. Well, that means one side must be telling a lie if both sides sound convincing. Whats with the turn of the story when everything was found out? Like saying others are talking nonsense? Things always happened when my friends are not around me. So they could twist their stories? And my friends thinks that im crazy? Well, that I understand my friends because they didnt felt thru with my heart or see through with my eyes. Consider yourself in my shoes, it hurts alot. Actions speaks alot. Those who knows me will know that I wont give in to such situations. Then agn, why should I be bothered when I have such an important exam coming ahead. Dont blame me for talking to you less, blame yourself for being a backstabber) But, what I really have to say is, I forgave. But its definitely not easy to forget what has happened. Who are you to critic others when you yourself are doing the same things? i'll definitely rant to my BFs after As, as requested. Being nice to the person who has hurt you before isnt fake, its being mature. We all have to grow up in the way we think. Anyways, rumors are accepted and spread by fools. haha. Sorry for the angsty post, thats me when I sensed injustice. Need to get off this thought that has been hanging in my mind. Thanks for the friends who were beside me all the while. For pushing me to study. I love them even though they hide things from me for a good cause I think? I may talk lesser to my friends nowadays, but im definitely wishing them all the best for their exams. We have our common goals! ^_^ ok, time to go off! Probably shall see you after As!
No comments:
Post a Comment